Hi javascript lovers

Click to email me
Tanya's page
  • Tanhayee and truth
  • Song i wrote for MU
  • feel good q's & Facts
  • Some Quotes & Random Thoughts
  • Facts or Fantasy
  • Drawing
  • Anne's diary & apple
  • Unhey to Fursat nahi Milne ki Humse
  • God has been generous to you
  • To love deeply in one direction makes us more loving in all others.
CC-License

Thursday 15 September 2011

Feel good Quotes and Facts



A swt boy lost her love in tsunami. 1 day boy standing on the sea shore saying :
"Sea, no mater how many times you waves touch my feet ,i 'll never 4 give u'.





A kid's love story:
Where ever she kept her foot, he kissed that place, And that idiotic girl told to his mom that," Aunty your son is eating mud..




When U hate Someone..Even their Love Wil Hurt you ..!! But, When you love someone,even their Hurtings will be Lovable".

miss me
or
Hate me
Both r in my favour,
If u miss me
i'll always be in ur heart..
If u hate me
i'll always be in ur mind...






Walk with me when ur hearts needs company,
Take my hand when u feel all alone,
Turn to me when u need someone to lean on,
Coz I'm the one u can always depend on..!"




Lesson In Life ;
A wise man sat in the audience & cracked a joke.
Everyone laughed like crazy.
After another moment, he cracked the same joke again.
This time less people laughed.
He cracked the same joke again & again.
When there was no laughter in the crowd,
he smiled & said :
-you can't laugh at the same joke again & again, but why do you keep crying over the same thing over & over again?



Once, an old man was sitting on a bench of agarden with his 25 yrs old son, der was a tree beside the bench. Old man saw a bird sitting on the tree. He asked the son, whats this? son replied, its a crow. D old man again asked whats this? son said, I already told you that its a crow. the old man again asked whats this? Son angrily said, are u deaf or man,papa? How many times to tell u its a crow. Can't u understand?
Old man, patiently replied,my dear son, when you wer 5 years old, u asked me 175 times, d same quetion tht whts dis. I replied every time with with a kiss, that is a crow! now, I asked u 3 times, and u wer irritated..








I changed all my passwords to "incorrect " becoz ;if i get it wrong..my computer ,will remind me..:) so dont try to login to my account now..




When A Genie Tells You
that you can't wish for
more wishes,
Wish For More Genies..




seeing a bug outside;
' Hello Mr.Bug! '
seeing a bug in your house...
' DIE DIE! '



If they shut down facebook, people would be roaming the streets in tears , shoving pictures of themselves in other people's faces yelling "DO YOU LIKE THIS?! DO YOU?

Life is like Facebook, you have friends but all they do is play games.




Once there was a fight between me and a tiger...

I ran away...

Do you know ..why?

To save the tiger.. only 1411 tigers are left..